Cabinet Doors and Wood Products
We are proud of our products and stand behind our quality workmanship. Classic Doors warrants all standard
products for one year from date of delivery against warpage to these tolerances.
- Raised panel doors less than 23” width and 46” in height are warranted against warpage of more than 1/8”.
- Frames and plywood insert panel doors less than 23” in width and 46” in height are warranted against warpage of more than ¼”.
- Doors more than 23” in width and / or 46” in height are not warranted
- Drawer fronts less than 8” in height and 24” in width are warranted against warpage of more than ¼”
- Drawer fronts more than 12” in height (across the grain) or 30” in width (with the grain) are not warranted.
- Paint grade or any painted doors are not warranted against paint cracks in joints or visible glue lines in panels caused by natural expansion or contraction of raised panels.
Warranty covers replacement of door and delivery. Warranty does not cover installation, removal or labor of any kind. Nor does this warranty cover any product used or installed in connection with our products. This warranty does not apply to damage resulting from improperly handling, alterations, or storage.
All claims must be made within seven days of receipt. All product claims to be of defective workmanship or material must be returned unfinished to Classic Doors for our inspection.
Credit will be issued subject to our inspection.
If Classic Doors makes a mistake on your order, call us and we will make it right.